Monday, March 7, 2011

Tins from my clubbers...

You know, each month I hold a stamp club at my house.  During most months, my clubbers will volunteer to take home an object.  That object may be an extra large paper clip, a piece a ribbon, a plain white band-aid tin, etc.  The thing is, next month they are suppose to bring that item back decorated with Stampin' Up! products that they've purchased from me.  It's a really neat way to see their creative personalities shine.  The funny thing is, some of the clubbers that take the project home think they can't do anything creative.  Oh yeah?  Check out these DVD tins!!







This tin above was created by Mary B.  I think she did a great job with her project, don't you?



And this tin was created by Leisa M. who is also one of my downline members.  Leisa did a great job as well, didn't she?

My next stamp club meeting will be on March 14.   Hmmm.... what should kind've project should we do?  Come back and I'll be sure to post!

6 comments:

Yapha said...

What a fantastic tin, and such a great idea! How fun that you spark their creativity this way!

Shelley said...

Too cute! You have some really creative ladies in your group!!

Tanya Boser said...

Why do our ladies think they aren't creative?! I love it when they challenge themselves and show me the results.
Your ladies are definitely a talented bunch :)

Heidi Baks said...

Those are beautiful! Homework? I think that's a great idea!

Mickey Roberts said...

What a great idea! A wonderful incentive to use the stuff they purchase instead of dusting it.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Great ideas! What talent!

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.