Friday, March 4, 2011

Sweet Flowers for Sweet Friends

Well, I don't know about you, but I am past ready for spring.  This morning, I heard the birds singing outside and I couldn't help but think about planting some flowers.  I think it's still a little early to plant flowers, but it doesn't stop me from creating some flowers!!!


Inside those test tubes are pastel skittles.  Yummmm....skittles are probably one of my favorite candies.  I sent these sweet flowers to 3 sweet friends that live out of state.  I think they'll enjoy these sweet flowers because they still have snow!!!

I used Daffodile Delight cardstock, whisper white cardstock and Peach Parfait DSP.  The ribbon is Pear Pizazz seam binding.  Aren't those flowers cute??

12 comments:

Shelley said...

Yes, they sure are cute! Very springy!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Great idea to get spring feelings flowering!

Yapha said...

So cute and pretty! Love the flowers and the pastel skittles!

Adriana Benitez said...

Oh gosh these are so cute. They will be such a fun surprise for your snow-bound friends. (BTW My son's favorite candies are skittles. He gets his braces off in 3 weeks and these candies are first thing on his list of things to eat!)

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

SO cute and springy chipper! Adorable!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very cute and springy!!

Cindy said...

Very sweet1 (Pun intended!)

Mickey Roberts said...

You gotta do what you gotta do when you can't take the blah of winter anymore. Love the flowers!

Heidi Baks said...

Awww, this is awesome! I want to make some!!! Where did you get your test tubes?

angelswhostamp said...

spring colors looking good to me!

Nancy said...

These are so cute! Nice for a birthday party.

Tanya Boser said...

Awww, what a sweet pick-me-up for your snow covered friends!

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.