Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our Sweet Jessica

The below is another page I created using My Digital Studio.  I love MDS.  With MDS you can create just about any look you want for your scrapbook page.  My next step is to take these digital pages and turn them into "real" pages, but that may have to wait until the next crop at church!


Check out how sweet our Jessica looks!  Isn't she totally adorable?  Now I have to make a matching page using the pictures with Gracie.  They both have the same dress, just in different colors. 


Okay, now it's your turn. Tell me what you think about this page!

9 comments:

Debra Burgin said...

What a sweetie! I know why you don't want to be away from your girls. I love that your layout has so pictures that reveal her personality.

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful pages! Great job, but I think the subjects are the cutest part!!

Mickey Roberts said...

Adorable page! Miss Jessica is just too darn cute!

Shelley said...

She precious! Love how you captured her in your pictures!

Yapha said...

What a great page! You fit in so many pictures without feeling cluttered! I love how you filled the punch with DSP at the top!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very sweet!!

Rhonda Langley said...

Love that you filled the page with photos. Nicely done!

Cindy said...

She is so precious - love her eyes and the smattering of freckles! Oh, was I supposed to comment on the payout? *giggle* Your subject distracted me!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Adorable isn't a cute enough word to describe her! LOVE IT!

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.