Monday, February 7, 2011

Sour Cream Containers - Oh, so easy!

My weekend was fabulous!  How about yours?  Did you get any stamping done?  I finished some major stamping projects (swaps and gifts) but I also found time to stamp just for my pure enjoyment!  Isn't that what this hobby is all about?


This first little project was a filler for the Valentine goody bags.  The teachers at Jessica and Gracie's school will be putting one of these little sour cream containers in all the goody bags.  Each little sour cream container contains a piece of candy.  I think we made about 45 of these little cuties.  So fast and easy.  If you would like directions, just let me know and I'll post.  It's a great kid-friendly project.  Jessica and Gracie both had a great time helping with this project!!



7 comments:

Yapha said...

So cute! I'm sure that all of the kids will love them!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

How fun--bet the kids just love 'em!

Cindy said...

How cute is that?! What a neat idea for treats.

Kandi said...

My kids love crafting for their teachers. So cute!

Mickey Roberts said...

How fun! I'm sure the girls will be telling everyone how they helped to make them!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Perfect Valentine treat!!

Anonymous said...

Sour cream containers decorate sack contents and package a clean treat for enjoying later on as a surprise (unless, of course, it was announced what was in the containers to help those peanut, lactose, or casin allergic be aware) when traveling in a vehicle or home. Stamping a specific color or image coding the contents may be as fun as solving a secret message for party children. Your girls would giggle with secretive excitement!
Keep Looking UP!
mt23stamperatyahoo

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.