Friday, February 18, 2011

Cards from sweet friends!!

My birthday is in December.  It's actually on the 13th and it's been that way for uh....well, nevermind...uh seriously I'm not that old!  It was really, really pleasant surprise to find an envelope addressed to me that I wasn't expecting.  You know...it's usually only bills in the mail so this particular envelope made me smile really big.  It was a card from my sweet friend Rhonda.  Rhonda isn't only a friend but she's my Stampin Addicts sister.  It's special bond of girlies that truly support each other to the max. Anyway, here's a picture of that card.


Please, please a minute and visit Rhonda's blog.  It's called The Stampin Bunny.  Check out all her creations and tell her how very sweet she is!!

Talking about sweet, I also need to show you cards that my girls got from my friend Kim.  Kim is another sister from Stampin' Addicts.  Here's what she sent the girls for Valentine's Day!



Kim is all about spoiling my girls with every package she sends me.  Kim and I have only met once in person but we share a special friendship that I hope will last a long, long time.  So now, go check out Kim's blog.  It's called Stitchin' n Stampin' on Paper.

Okay, so let's keep talking about sweet things that people do.  My Jess sent Kim a thank you card that she created all by herself.  Well, I did cut the paper because you don't really want a 7 year old using a large paper cutter, now do you?  Okay here's the outside of the card.


And...here's the inside of Jessica's card. Isn't that so sweet?



Here's my last picture for today.  It's probably the sweetest (if you know what I mean)!  My dad and his wife joined us for cake and ice cream after supper on Valentine's Day.  We decided this year that the girls, Keith and I would just celebrate by buying an ice cream cake from Baskin' Robbin's.  We love, love, love those cakes but because of the expense, we reserve those cakes for special times.  Here's a picture of our yummy cake!





4 comments:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

You lucky girl!

Rhonda's card is spectacular, but Jessica's is cuter!

Yapha said...

What great cards! I love the the rhinestone on Rhonda's card. And Jessica's thank you note is fabulous!!

Shelley said...

Rhonda's card is really cute! Love the rhinestone on the cupcake! Jessica's card is super sweet! I bet Kim loved it!

Heidi Baks said...

Sweet stuff all the way around!

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.