Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome to 3 Scrappin' Chicks!!! 

This blog was formally named "Stamperriffic".  It was time.  In fact it was way past time for me to update...oh wait, not just update but totally re-vamp my blog. Let me tell you, I have been on a waiting list for a while now and I finally gave up.  I did a little blog designer searching and found Julie.  Julie is wonderful.  I told her what I wanted and I got it!  You can contact Julie at Blogger Boutique and you won't regret it at all.


So, tell me now, what do you think about my new blog?  Did you notice all the tabs on top?  Cool, huh?  So if you like my new look, be sure to comment and don't forget to tell Julie!


Ah....now where did I get the name 3 Scrappin' Chicks?  Well, I had several names running thru my head but this one just seemed to fit me best.  You see, I have 2 adorable little girls and I sometimes call them my little chickies.  Do they scrap?  Sure they do.  Do they stamp?  Sure they do!  Are my stamp sets well loved?  Well, you should see all the ink stains!  Yes, they are well loved!

2 comments:

Yapha said...

Congratulations on your new blog design! It looks fantastic!!

Krystal (skdeleeuw) said...

Congrats on the new blog!!! I LOVE it!!! It's so sweet and girly. Cuter than cute! And the name is adorable. Have fun!

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.