Saturday, January 15, 2011

Stampin' Up! Leadership 2011

Oh my!  Ladies, this was my first trip to Leadership and I had a total blast!!!  To attend this event, you need to be a Senoir Supervisor or above.  If there's room after all the Sr. Supervisor's and above have registered, then it's open for more demonstrator's to register.  I would love to see more of my friends be able to attend this event because it's...well, like I said, a total blast.  Plus, there is so much to learn, so many projects to see and so much information.  At the end of the day, you are completely mentally exhausted.  So, you need to check out the special on tomorrow's blog if you are interested in going to Leadership with me.  I promise, you won't be sorry.


Here's just some shots of Leadership.  Leadership was held in Nashville, Tennessee at the Gaylord (aka Opryland) Hotel.  Check out just a few of the pictures of this amazing hotel.  Don't you wish you could've been there?????











This picture was taken in the Governor's Ballroom at the Gaylord (Opryland) Hotel.  I believe this was taken on day 1 of Leadership.  This is a huge ballroom and it was totally packed.  There were more than 1,000 demos in attendance.  Oh....and look who is on the big screen!  It's Shellie!

In this picture is Crissy, she's a great friend and we had a wonderful time hanging out together.  She's just one of those gals that is really comfortable to be around.


And, this is Paige.  Paige is my upline.  I had been in Paige's club for about 4 years and all of the sudden it hit me.  Yeah....it hit me like a ton of stamps!  It just all the sudden hit me that Paige is really loving what she's doing and I am too.  So, what was stopping me from signing as a demo?  After all, I had tons of stamps and other Stampin' Up! products.  What a better way to put them to really good use!  Oh... and Paige, she's fantastic! Can you believe, out of 1,000 demos that were at this event, we found each other?  WOW!





0 comments:

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.