Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sew Suite

Our stamp club meets every 2nd Monday night of the month.  However, the schedule club for January had to be canceled because of the crazy snow.  Can you believe all this snow in Chattanooga?  Good grief!  Anyway, we are having to do a make-up stamp club and it is scheduled for tomorrow night or 1/20/2011. 

Below are just 2 of the little projects that we are planning to do.  Both cards are super simple. The first one below demonstrates the dalhia fold.  It's a very easy fold and resembles a flower with the perfect embellishments.  Both cards feature the Sew Suite family of goodies!



This second card was just plain fun!  I love, love, love the colors that I chose and the stamp set Sew Suite.  There's something that's nostaligic about this stamp set.  When I play with this set, it reminds me of seeing my mom or grandma sewingon their sewing machines.  It's a wonderful, wonderful memory that I'll always hold close to my heart.


6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Both cards are so pretty! I love the fancy fold on the fist and the colors and background you created on the second. Your stamp club is sure to love them.

Fiona said...

Both pretty cards! Love the summery colours.

Teressa Thompson said...

Very cute cards! I like them a lot!

Yapha said...

Great cards! I love the Imagine one with all the thread!

Heidi Baks said...

So was the Imagine sewing card your swap? I love it!

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

Heidi,
It was the third card "Imagine the Possibilities" on the Stamping Projects page. It has a Daffodil Delight and Regal Rose background.

We did the other "Imagine the Possibilities" in stamp club last night.

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.