Friday, January 28, 2011

Paper clips!!
(January 28, 2011)

During the last few stamp clubs, I have handed out 2 or 3 items.  The girls in my stamp club are suppose to bring these items back with them at the next club meeting.  We meet once a month.  For this month, I handed out large paper clips.  Each month, I'm eager to see what they've done with the item I handed out.  Here's what Marsha and Kellie did with the paper clips!


Kellie made a card and matching paper clip.  I thought it was pretty clever and cute, don't you?


Marsha made a cute Valentine bookmark.  Simple and cute!

Next month 2 of my clubbers will be bringing back cd tins.  I can't wait to see what they've done with them.  If you're a Stampin' Up! demo and have clubs, this is a great way to get your clubbers active and use their imaginations.  You'll never know what they come up with and it's exciting!

0 comments:

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.