Friday, January 28, 2011

Today's post

Be sure to check out my Stamping Projects page today because I've posted several new cards.  Hopefully, this weekend I'll more time to create with my girls.  Such a fun time making memories!  Both Jessica and Gracie love to stamp, even if they have totally different styles.  I'm hoping to get them involved in making thank you cards.  We'll see and you'll know if I carry thru with this plan simply because I'll post their cards!


So for now, be sure to go check out my Stampin Projects page!!!  Oh and before I forget, I also posted 2 new items on the Paper Crafts page.  These 2 items were projects given to my stamp club girls to bring back to club totally decorated.  Check it out!

0 comments:

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.