Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Little Sweet Cards

I can remember when I was staying with my aunt when I was in junior high school.  My parents were out of the country.  My aunt would fix my lunch and my brother's lunch in plain brown bags.  She totally loaded our lunches with the "good stuff."  I guess you could say she spoiled us.  Anyway, the thing I remember about one of the lunches was, she wrote a little note. I can't remember exactly what the note said, but I remember thinking how cool she was.

Wouldn't the little 3x3 note cards be perfect to put in lunch boxes, or maybe in a gift bag.  And...wouldn't it be perfect to slip some special person a little note just because?  Check these little notes out!!






8 comments:

Cindy said...

Ellen, what a great idea! I think I may skip some in DH's lunch. ;-)

Yapha said...

Such cute little cards! So fun to put in the lunch sacks!

Krystal (skdeleeuw) said...

How fun!! My fave is the last card with the coffee pot. I think I should go make myself a cup right now!!

Tanya Boser said...

Now that teapot card is soo cute! I love the extra touch of texture on it.

Jen Timko said...

This really is a great idea. Such cute cards!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

How cute!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very cute cards!!

Mickey Roberts said...

These cards are just adorable!

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.