Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ledership Scrapbooking

Leadership Scrapbook Pages....
(January 15, 2011)


Okay, I have just returned from Stampin' Up! Leadership this weekend.  I need to tell you first off and foremost that I had a complete blast and got really pumped up about my Stampin' Up! business as well as new projects.  Take a look at some of these wonderful scrapbook pages!  Oh...and you need to know that not one of these scrapbook pages are my creations.  I wish I had the name of the creators so that I could give them the credit that they so richly deserve!!  Now, I realize that these pictures really need to be bigger so that you can see the beauty, but the thing is, I couldn't really take them off the board to make better pictures...could I?











0 comments:

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.