Sunday, January 16, 2011

Leadership Dinner and Swaps

Well, sweet Kandi Williams was so kind to arrange our picture to be taken and share the picture.  Now, I had never met Kandi before, but I felt I like I knew her.  Turns out she's on Stampin' Addicts and uses the the screen name Kandicejo.  You should take a second and check out Kandi's blog at http://www.mysweetstampinspot.com/.



We never made it to dinner as planned, but that's okay.  The idea was for all of us to meet and greet over dinner and swap our cards/3D objects.  Dinner didn't happen because there was an hour wait at the restaurant and our schedule just didn't allow time.  You see, we needed to be on time for make n' takes at the Gathering Place.  Nobody wanted to be late because there was a chance you might miss a door prize drawing.  Stampin' Up! called the door prizes, Prize Patrol.



Oh...so enough gabbing.  Here's that picture of us standing on the stairs at the Gaylord (Opryland) Hotel.



6 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Love to see all my SA sisters! I hope to, scratch that, plan to be there next year!

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

I was truly my pleasure to see all th gals!! There's an immediate bond between the SA gals!!!

Kandice Williams said...

I love meeting stampin friends! And especially nice to talk to someone else with a southern accent ;) I didn't swap, but got pics of many of them. Such gorgeous creations!

Cindy said...

Love the new blog! The design is so "happy" looking!

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

Happy, girly, sweet and organized was my goal! I'm so glad you gals like it!!!

Donna Heber said...

Ellen,

Wonderful blog design!

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.