Friday, January 21, 2011

A Free Starter Kit -- Are you ready to take the plunge?

This was my first Stampin' Up! Leadership and it was so worthy working towards this goal qualifying for Leadership.  Nothing would please me more except to be able to have you join me!


It seems as all thru our lives we're always working toward goals.  I'm talking goals, like paying off a credit card, finishing a term paper, raising our children with strong moral values, saving money for a vacation, losing weight or exercising so that we can become healthier.  Everyone of these goals seems to have a desired result. 


For my business goal, I would love to see one new recuit by this Friday.  To help me earn that one new recruit, I have a free Stampin' Up! starter kit to give away.  Just one starter kit though.  If you are interested in receiving that starter kit from me, just simply email me and tell me why you think I should pick you to become my new recruit and why you should get the new starter kit.  By obtaining this starter kit, you too could work towards the goal of attending Leadership and enjoy all the new friendships, the free goodies and the satisfaction of reaching a goal.


So what comes in that starter kit....take a peek.
  And....we're talking this is free for one special person.  So the question is, do you feel special?



1 comments:

Pieces of Home Designs said...

Loving all the new SU products! Good luck finding a recruit!

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.