Sunday, January 23, 2011

Everybody wants ice cream!!!

Yummmmm......Take a second and look at my paper crafts page to see what else I've done with this petal cone die!  If you think this looks yummy, check out the real thing with cherry ice cream!  Don't you think this die would be perfect for scrapbooking?

Take a look at the picture below.  It's simply a digital picture of a project laying on top of Chocolate Chip cardstock.


Now look what I've done with this picture by playing around with My Digital Studio!  Just imagine what you could do with your pictures!  Awesome way to scrapbook and make cards!!!  Call me if you're interested in My Digital Studio or the Petal Cone die!!



5 comments:

Yapha said...

Super cute ice cream cones! I love the texture on them!

Heidi Baks said...

It's like reverse of a hybrid card - didn't think of that! You're crazy with the ice cream... is your paper water-proof?

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

No, my paper wasn't water-proof. You what that means? I've got to eat it fast!!! Well, I guess I could've put it back in the carton, but where's the fun in that?

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

THis is just too cute--and how clever to put it into MDS. . . .

Anne Marie said...

What a cute project! Love all the added texture, too! :)

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.