Saturday, January 22, 2011

Early this morning...

I had a few ladies come over to my house and we went over a few stamping techniques.  During clubs, it's sometimes a little difficult to go over the details because there is so much going on.  Because a few ladies wanted to know more about a particular product, I decided I would host a early morning get together.


While working on the techniques, we had coffee, cokes and coffee cake.  The coffee cake was completely yummy and my thighs thanked me!  So what did we work on?  Click the Stamping Projects tab at the top of the page (it's a tab) and visit a minute.



2 comments:

Tanya Boser said...

Wow! That sure was a lot of cards in one post! Love that you just threw some stuff together for an impromptu teaching session :)

Anne Marie said...

Great projects and I enjoyed reading your tips and tricks, too. :)

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.