Thursday, January 27, 2011

A card from my friend

A card from my friend...

(January 27, 2011)
This is a card that I received in a card swap.  My sweet friend Kim Bolzenthal is the creator.  Kim has really been such a sweet, yet unexpected blessing to me.  My girls know her as "my friend, who send us presents".  See, every time I do a swap with Kim, she always as a little something special for Jessica and Gracie.  And...for the most part, when you make girls smile or make them happy, you have made a place in my heart.  So my sweet friend Kim, will always have a special place in my heart!

I would love it if you would take just a moment of your time and visit Kim's blog.  Her blog address is http://www.stitchinnstampinonpaper.blogspot.com/  or here's the link.  Take just a second make a sweet comment on one of her cards. 

So, here's the card she sent me in her last swap...


 

0 comments:

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.