Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Scheduled Events

2010/2011 Schedule

All the dates are listed under each category.  Please email me at Ellen@volstate.net if you have any questions at all!!!
Stamp Club (6:30 pm - 8:45 pm)
September 13 - Toni W.
October 11 - Mary Jo W.
November 18 - Marsha B.
December 13 - Nan Z.
January 20 - Marilyn C.
February 21 - Kellie B.
March 14 - Leisa M.
April 11 - Nancy K.
May 9 - Holly S.
June 13 - Mary B.

 
Scrapbook Club (6:30 pm - 8:45 pm)
September 20 - Becky B.
November 15 - Elaine J.
January 17 - Terri C.
March 21 - Carolyn S.
May 16 - Willette J.
July 18 - Open


January 22 - Starting at 9 AM and lasting until 11:00 AM, I'll be demonstrating several techniques and showing you how to use your Stampin' Up! products.  I'll be answering your questions and spending time with you in a teaching or learning mode.  If you have a question about a product or want to learn a new technique, let me know in advance (so that I'm not embarassed) and explore that product together.  This should be a very informative event and I'm looking forward to seeing you!!  There is no fee for this event.  I will serve coffecake, coffee and other drinks. 

February 19 - BINGO night.  Win a retired/used stamp set, partial spool of ribbon, sheets of scrapbook paper, retired punches, etc.  Book a workshop, pick 2 products.  Bring a friend that I haven't met, pick 2 products.  Cost is $5.  The fee will cover the cost of pizza and drinks.  Event starts at 6:30 and is over at 7:45pm.  It's a total blast with lots of giggles and laughter!  You can email me and let me know you're coming.  My email address is ellen@volstate.net.

February 25 - Now that you've got your Valentine pictures, let's scrap them!  Meet at my house at 6:30 and we'll make two coordinating 12X12 pages.  The fee is $6 and that will pay for pizza, drinks, snacks and the supplies.  All you need to bring is your pictures.  I'll supply everything else.  Please let me know if you are planning to attend so that I'll have enough of everything.  You can email me at ellen@volstate.net.

February 26 - Downline meeting at Panera Bread in Hixson.  We'll be eating breakfast together and going over different topics.  We'll meet at 9 am.  Please let me know ahead of time if you can make it.  My customers that are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator are more than welcome to join us!  Please email me and let me know if you are coming so I'll get a table big enough for everyone.  My email address is ellen@volstate.net.

March 12 - Workshop with Willette's church.

0 comments:

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique using HollyAnn's Sorbet Garden kit.